Prescott Pro Sound is Hiring
We are searching for new people to join our team in the fast-paced world of live event production. We are looking to fill several part-time and contract positions, listed below:
Live productions can’t happen without stagehands! If you have ever wanted to work in the concert & event industry and were unsure where to start, this is the place to jump in and get experience.
Stagehand Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up and tearing down Productions
- Assisting bands and Engineers with stage changeouts
- Building Staging
- Packing, unpacking, and driving equipment trucks
All applicants are welcome. You must bring a good attitude and an awareness of the safety of your crew. Email email@example.com for the application.
Maintaining and keeping an organized warehouse is what this role is all about. In order for gear to make it to the next destination, we must have an accurate inventory and ensure the equipment is in working condition before it is sent out.
Warehouse Staff Responsibilities Include:
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized
- Performing Quality Control on equipment
- Repairing damaged equipment
- Packing and unpacking trucks before and after events
- Keeping track of inventory
- Deliveries & Pickups
Warehouse applicants should have a solid understanding of audio, video, and lighting equipment, repair experience, and a solid foundation in computer use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the application.